THE BOARDING HOUSE WITH HOTEL CHARACTER –CLASSICALLY MODERN.
LIVING WORLD – THE CLASSIC HOTEL
The Living World boarding house is opposite the Italian restaurant “Trentasette” in Rohrbacher Straße 32, and is distinguished by its classic hotel character. In this building you will also find the reception, which is responsible for all six boarding houses in Heidelberg’s Weststadt district. Here you can take advantage of a number of hotel services.
Living World is therefore ideal for guests who love the freedom of self-catering studios but still don’t want to miss out on service. Enjoy your own personal little home during your city break — check in with Living World!
THE SPECIAL FEATURES OF A LIVING WORLD BOARDING HOUSE
- Close to the center and with a reception – your little temporary home
- Twenty furnished studios for self-catering – also for longer stays
- Also suitable for families
LOVELY FAMILY ATMOSPHERE, NICELY CLASSICAL
OUR STUDIOS HAVE HIGH-QUALITY COMPLETE FEATURES FOR SELF-CATERING, AS WELL AS A MODERN AMBIENCE. ENJOY THE COMFORT AND SPECIAL FLAIR OF OUR STUDIOS.
ROOM AMENITIES – EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- A modern bathroom with shower and lavatory
- kitchen with extractor hood, refrigerator, electric kettle, coffee maker, and microwave
- Complete household equipment just like at home: from an extensive range of cooking utensils and crockery to dishwashing and hygiene products
- Modern technical equipment: electric blinds
- Specials: Desk with writing utensils, ironing board, iron, slippers, toiletry bag, hygiene bag, cosmetic mirror, hair dryer and a portable fan
OUR STUDIOS IN THE LIVING WORLD BOARDING HOUSE
- 19 double room studios (21 to 33 m²)
- One single-room studio (16 m²)
BOOK YOUR HEIDELBERG HOTEL NOW!
OUR STUDIOS IN THE LIVING WORLD:
For guests at Boarding World, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure optimum comfort and convenience throughout your stay.
From 3:00 pm
Until 11 am
You can cancel your reservation without charge up to one day before arrival. After that, you will be charged 80% of the total price of your stay.
Children’s cots and extra beds
We also offer the possibility to add a baby’s cot or an extra bed for children at an additional cost.
In-line with current regulations in Germany, we will require a digital copy of your vaccination status in the form of a QR code, either before you arrive or at check-in. We also need a copy of your valid ID. These regulations will be adjusted to the German Federal Government’s latest regulations.
Pets are allowed in our house for an additional charge.
For the benefit of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms.
You can pay for your room in cash when checking in.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Parking spaces must be booked in advance as we can only offer a limited number of parking spaces. Parking costs €15 per car and per night and can be paid in advance or when checking in.
We offer laundry services for all our guests; for an additional charge, you can have your personal clothing washed, dried, folded and returned to your room within 24 to 48 hours. You will find laundry bags in your room, and if you need our laundry service, you must bring the filled bag to reception.
For emergencies outside our business hours, we offer a 24/7 emergency number.