Nomad boarding house – urban open space with nature around the corner.
NOMAD Serviced Apartments – The Modern Space
The beauty of the Nomad boarding house - apart from its timelessly modern studios - is its special location in Heidelberg’s Weststadt district: It is only a stone’s throw from Gaisbergstraße 24 to the start of one of the most beautiful walks around Heidelberg.
A wonderful route through the forest leads via the Gaisberg directly up to the castle. Check in at the Nomad and enjoy this unique combination of city and forest. But don’t forget your hiking boots!
The special features of the Nomad boarding house
- Spacious suites with all amenities — in some cases with fitted kitchens — perfect for a longer stay
- Located directly on the wooded Gaisberg hill — ideal for a combination of experiencing nature and taking a city break
BEAUTIFULLY MODERN, WONDERFULLY TIMELESS
All our studios have high-quality complete features for self-catering, as well as a modern ambience. Enjoy the comfort and special flair of our studios:
Our studios in the Nomad boarding house
- Nine double room studios (21 to 33 m²) with kitchen equipment. Some studios have balconies.
- Five spacious double room studios (27 to 35 m²) with large fitted kitchens and full amenities. Some studios have balconies.
Further highlight features:
- Modern bathrooms with showers and lavatories
- Complete household amenities just like at home: from an extensive range of cooking utensils and crockery to dishwashing and hygiene products
- Modern technical room amenities: electric blinds and high-quality fitted kitchens
- Specials: Desk with writing utensils, ironing board, iron, slippers, wash bag, hygiene bag, cosmetic mirror, and a hair dryer
For guests at Boarding World, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure optimum comfort and convenience throughout your stay.
From 3:00 pm
Until 11 am
You can cancel your reservation without charge up to one day before arrival. After that, you will be charged 80% of the total price of your stay.
Children’s cots and extra beds
We also offer the possibility to add a baby’s cot or an extra bed for children at an additional cost.
In-line with current regulations in Germany, we will require a digital copy of your vaccination status in the form of a QR code, either before you arrive or at check-in. We also need a copy of your valid ID. These regulations will be adjusted to the German Federal Government’s latest regulations.
Pets are allowed in our house for an additional charge.
For the benefit of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms.
You can pay for your room in cash when checking in.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Parking spaces must be booked in advance as we can only offer a limited number of parking spaces. Parking costs €15 per car and per night and can be paid in advance or when checking in.
We offer laundry services for all our guests; for an additional charge, you can have your personal clothing washed, dried, folded and returned to your room within 24 to 48 hours. You will find laundry bags in your room, and if you need our laundry service, you must bring the filled bag to reception.
For emergencies outside our business hours, we offer a 24/7 emergency number.